With over $2 Million in sales in just one year, Just Funnel It teams up with business owners and entrepreneurs to create successful and strategic sales funnels for scalable products that can be leveraged globally by using automated webinars and social media. We are looking to build a long term goal oriented team.
The Content Developer is a highly skilled writer who ideally has understanding of corporate branding, web and social platforms, consumer behavior, social networking, engaging influencing and connecting with readers, and skilled at adapting content across all marketing channels.
- Must have superior writing and editing/proofreading skills. You will be the last line of defense for copy.
- Experience writing for both online and offline marketing and/or public relations (writing samples required)
- Create thoughtful, personalized, and brand-relevant content strategies and then execute across multiple online channels/platforms.
- Work collaboratively in a multifunctional team to concept and implement compelling brand stories
- Write strong, motivating content, including website copy, emails, social media, blogs, and other appropriate content types, within the brand’s style and tone guidelines for assigned projects
- Enhance the distribution of content through SEO strategies and the implementation of best practices
- Find optimal ways for consumers to find and consume content
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal teams and clients
- 2-4 years experience at a creative or media agency, or in-house, as a content writer/strategist, or copywriter
- Portfolio of strong, professional writing for both long- and short-form content
- Passion for both high-level strategy and hands-on writing and editing for web and mobile experiences
- Manage content library, ensuring a consistent flow of new material
- Understanding of latest SEO and social media marketing best practices
- Familiarity with the concept of inbound marketing
- Extremely deadline and detail-oriented
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork/communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Great personality
Nice To Haves
- Wordpress knowledge
- A bachelor’s in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Background working for brands with considered purchase decisions in relationships, food, health, and business-to-business
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Type: Full Time
Salary: $5k Monthly
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Training: Limited Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
Along with your resume with links to past work, please submit a short video telling us about your past web experience, your strengths and weaknesses and your reason for applying.Apply Now